BRAU

FullSizeRender copy

Behold G. Fullings and Sons Tavern at the corner of Parkside  and Nostrand in 1916. This starchy looking establishment – complete with a “sitting room” – offered thirsty patrons a wide range of ales, porters, and “Teutonic” beers.

Now hosting a deli and sitting immediately next to a subway stop, the building looks remarkably similar a century later.

 

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 11.37.03 PM

Leave a Message